If you love coffee, and you enjoy being around people, if you thrive on multi-tasking and if there’s a hint of an event planner in you, than opening a coffee shop can be a fulfilling experience. This guide to starting a coffee shop teaches you how to start and operate a coffee shop.
How to Start a Successful Coffee Shop (Even if You Don’t Have Coffee Shop Experience!)
Morning commuters, stopping in for their first cup of coffee for the day. Friends pausing from the bustle of life to enjoy lattes and catch up. Students burying themselves in their studies, mugs of coffee and tea in hand. Business people stopping in with their laptops to enjoy a mocha and a sandwich away from the office. All of this a precursor to the evening entertainment, when an acoustic band plays for a packed house of coffee consumers, each enjoying a brownie or lemon bar or slice of pie on the side.
That is the magic of a coffee shop. It can transform a storefront into a neighborhood anchor where people converse and share and learn, all while enjoying the nuances of their coffees or teas or espresso-based drinks.
If you love coffee, and you enjoy being around people, if you thrive on multi-tasking and if there’s a hint of an event planner in you, than opening a coffee shop can be a fulfilling experience.
The Secret of a Successful Coffee Shop
Starting a successful coffee shop takes a lot of planning and hard work. The Guide to Starting a Coffee Shop ebook shows you how to carefully plan, start, and operate your coffee shop. First, you will learnhow to create a business plan, find funding for the business, and actually design and open the coffee cafe. Next, the ebook explains how to operate a coffee house on a day-to-day basis with information about managing employees, performing market analysis, advertising, analyzing competition, equipment you need to buy, and daily checklists.
Coffee shops are booming right now as the thirst for coffee and coffee specialty drinks has not been fulfilled. Independent coffee shops regularly reach $500,000 in annual revenue – with high trafficked locations bringing in over $1,000,000.
If you are serious about starting your own coffee shop, listen to one of our customers:
I spent a lof of time researching the right way to open a coffeeshop until I found this book. Had I known how much information was here, I wouldn’t have had to waste all of that time. If you are even THINKING about opening a coffeeshop, this book is a NECESSITY. I highly recommend it for anyone thinking about starting their own coffee shop. – Jim Cotter, Omaha, Nebraska
Guide author Jay Andrews shares his experience along with the expert advice of several coffee shop owners in this 130 page book. Jay wrote this guide because he wants you to be able to find the same success he has had. With insider tips and expert advice you won’t find elsewhere, the Guide to Starting a Coffee Shop teaches you how to operate your own coffee shop. Included in this coffee house guide is:
- The Day-to-Day Tasks of a Coffee Shop Owner
- Startup Advice: independent, franchise, or purchase an existing store
- Choosing a Name
- How to create a business plan for your coffee shop
- What kind of company to form
- Finding financing for your company
- How to perform market analysis and select a shop location
- Choosing a good contractor
- Selecting the right product mix for your coffee shop
- Creative products you can sell to increase profit margins
- Choosing the right coffee beans
- Coffee shop operations
- Hiring Staff
- Interviewing and selecting employees
- How to train your employees
- Employee checklists
- Accounting systems – managing your cash flow
- How to create basic accounting reports including Profit & Loss, Cash Flow Statement, and Managing Sales
- Marketing and publicity tips for promoting your coffee shop
- How to reduce advertising cost and still promote your coffee house
- Promotional techniques for successful coffee shops
- A list of coffee and other product distributors
- A resource section to help you start your coffee cafe
Plus, you will get valuable samples and checklists for your business:
- Sample employment application
- Gift certificate template
- Frequent customer card template
- Daily, weekly, and monthly checklists
I PROMISE you will earn back the cost of this book before you even open your coffee shop or I will refund the purchase price!
You will earn back the price of this guide your very first day of business. You deserve to open a successful coffee shop and this guide will show you how to do it. You can become a successful coffee shop owner. Learn from the advice of those who came before you!
Thank you for all your help. The information in this guide was incredible and much better than the countless books I read about starting a coffee shop. The forms are a great bonus and have saved me a HUGE amount of time. – Susan Robbins, Atlanta, Georgia
Easy to read and understand. I appreciate how the guide taught me how to manage the coffee shop daily. – J. Trimble, Portland, Oregon
Don’t miss the opportunity to start the coffee cafe of your dreams and find entrepreneurial success!
Availability: Instant Download